As an inter-denominational community church, we welcome all to come and worship with us.
The purpose of our church is worship, spiritual growth, fellowship, teaching, reflecting the area in which we live, and enhancing our walk with God.
- We Believe The Bible Is God’s Word And Is The Authority For Christian Life And Faith.
- We Believe God Is The Creator And Sustainer Of All Life.
- We Believe Jesus Christ Is God’s Son And Our Only Savior.
- We Believe The Holy Spirit Indwells In All Believers Enabling Them To Experience His Gifts And Fruit And That He Empowers Us For Holy Living.
- We Believe In Baptism By Immersion, Although We Recognize Other Forms Of Baptism As Well.
- Every Week We Celebrate Communion As A Memorial Of The Death Of Christ Until He Comes Again
Our first service was in November 2006 with about 40 in attendance. We now have over 120 members and approximately 70-80 attend each week. EBCC was founded by Bruce and Betty Minor, who are still serving and ministering to the residents of the Heritage Eagle Community in Aurora, Colorado. Though it does not own a building, EBCC is a full-fledged church and offers the following programs:
- Bible Study and Discipleship
- Care Ministry
- Crises Intervention
- Community Outreach
- Home and Hospital Visitations
- Mission, Outreach-Domestic and Foreign
- Prayer Ministry
- Social Events
- Worship and Music Ministry
EBCC thrives on the generosity of its members and this group of "super seniors" ministers locally, worldwide and to each other!